Join the luxurious celebrity life, and pursue aspiring dreams with your true love!
OSAKA, Japan--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NTT Solmare Corporation announced the release of Shall we date?: Love Tangle+, the dating simulation game title in their Shall we date? series, for Facebook users.
The game is set at the luxurious apartment in Kaleido City, and it is called Lilac Court, where many celebrities reside. One day, the heroine moves in to start her new life there, and she gets to know many handsome and mature men who live in the same residence. Then, she gradually finds herself getting trapped into a bitter sweet love triangle. As her heart wavers, she makes her decision to choose her partner, whom she would pursue their dreams together.
Shall we date?: Love Tangle+ is a freemium dating simulation game. In addition to the conventional features for mobile devices, it comes with features such as:
- Opportunities for users to give their friends in-game items mutually on Facebook.
- Function to sync play data on multiple devices, including personal computers, smartphones and tablets.
The game is free to play. Players can purchase some in-app items to help advance their progress in the stories.
April 27, 2016 (PDT)
Supported OS and Browser:
* Windows 10: the latest version of Google Chrome
* Mac OS X: the latest version of Google Chrome
How to Play:
Go to Facebook Games site on computer devices and search the game “Love Tangle”.
Official trailer: https://youtu.be/z1TzN3K-FAw
Shall we date? series’ official website: http://shallwedate.jp/en/
Shall we date? series’ official Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ShallWeDate.NTTSolmare
About NTT Solmare Corporation:
NTT Solmare Corporation (Headquarters: Osaka, Japan; President: Akira Tomana) has two main businesses; e-Book Business and Game Business. NTT Solmare is determined to provide great satisfaction to customers by creating advanced services, conceived from the customers’ perspective. NTT Solmare’s mission is to offer new kinds of surprise and plenty of excitement to the customers and contribute to enriching the society.
(URL: http://www.nttsolmare.com/e/ )
- It operates one of the biggest online e-book services in Japan, COMIC-C’moA. ( http://www.cmoa.jp ）
- It delivers the all-you-can-read e-book providing service, C’moA BOOK SPOT, for business owners.
- It manages the in-house editorial brand, Solmare Editorial Department, to take the lead in the digital publication field.
It operates a series of dating simulation game titles, released under the brand of Shall we date?. This series is played across the world and rated at an average review score of 4.4 out of 5 in iTunes App Store as of April 2016.
If you have any inquiries and comments, please contact:
NTT Solmare Corporation
Yukari Shinomiya / Junko Ashida, +81-6-6228-8861
Game Business Department