DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Cloud Services in Asia Pacific: Global Consolidation and Evolving Provider Specialization" report to their offering.
'Cloud Services in Asia Pacific: Global Consolidation and Evolving Provider Specialization,' a Telecom Insider Report, analyzes the market for cloud services in Asia-Pacific. It provides an overview of how the cloud market is evolving in the Asia-Pacific region and in global market to cater to the rising demand of innovative cloud services. The report provides a detailed analysis of market drivers that are motivating enterprises to adopt cloud along with study of evolution of ecosystem between cloud providers and adjacent industries.
The report is organized as follows:
- Market context: This section examines the evolution of cloud services to meet up the rising demand by enterprises to fulfill need of their strategic engagements.
- Market drivers: Key approaches to cloud innovation, Globally and in Asia Pacific: This section examines more specifically the markets drivers that are stirring innovation in cloud services such as economies of cloud adoption, evolving ecosystems, advancing the enterprise agenda and the quest for differentiation.
- Market detail: Case studies: It includes four case studies explaining strategies, goals and monetization plans of cloud provider with brief about innovation in their cloud services.
- Key findings and recommendations: This section provides the report's findings on cloud market, along with recommendations for IT and communication service providers as well as for technology vendors.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market context
2. Market drivers: Key approaches to cloud innovation, globally and in Asia Pacific
- The economics of adoption
- Evolving ecosystems
- Advancing the enterprise agenda
- The quest for differentiation
3. Market detail: Case studies
- Case No.1: Microsoft Azure
- Case No.2: Aliyun/Alibaba
- Case No.3: Amazon Web Services
- Case No.4: IBM
4. Key findings and recommendations
5. Appendix: Acronyms and definitions
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Chunghwa Telecom
- Cyber CSF
- NTT Com
- Orange Business Services
- PT Telkom
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cbmfdn/cloud_services_in
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Sector: Cloud Computing and Storage