DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Philippines - Telecoms, Mobile, Broadband and Digital Media - Statistics and Analyses" report to their offering.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of trends and developments in the Philippines telecommunications market. The report analyses the Telecoms Infrastructure, mobile, fixed broadband, Digital Media and Digital Economy sectors.
- Market and industry analyses, trends and developments;
- Facts, figures and statistics;
- Industry and regulatory issues;
- Major players, revenues, subscribers, ARPU;
- Broadband, VoIP, IPTV;
- Mobile voice and data markets;
- Broadband (FttH, DSL, wireless);
- Digital Economy and Digital Media sectors eg e-Commerce and e-Payments;
- Mobile and fixed broadband forecasts to 2021.
- PLDT has set aside PHP2 billion over a three-year period to install advanced hybrid fibre technologies.
- PLDT announced it would roll out fibre-to-the-home (FTTH) and is aiming to boost its current homes passed to six million by 2020.
- The mobile subscriber market in the Philippines has displayed strong growth over the past few years in an expanding market.
- Globe Telecom and PDLT were well underway with the expansion of their 4G networks.
- Globe Telecom launched LTE-Advanced (LTE-A) four component carrier (4CC) spectrum aggregation technology.
- PLDT intends to extend LTE coverage to 70% of the population by end-2017 and 95% of cities and municipalities by 2018.
- Globe Telecom's free national Wi-Fi network, offering internet connectivity at speeds of up to 100Mbps.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key statistics
2. Telecommunications market
3. Regulatory environment
4. Fixed network operators
5. Telecommunications infrastructure
6. Broadband market
7. Digital media
8. Mobile communications
- ABS-CBN Corp
- Bell Telecom
- Broadband Philippines
- Eastern Telecom (ETPI)
- Globe Telecom
- Innove (Globe)
- Liberty Telecom
- Smart Communications
- Vega Telecom
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2ldpz7/philippines
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
Related Topics: Telecommunications and Networks, Mobile Networks