DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Video Surveillance Market Analysis and Forecast (2017-2023) - Focus on Ecosystem (Camera, Monitor, Storage, Software and Service) and Application (Infrastructure, Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Institutional and Others)" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Global Video Surveillance Market to Reach $62.62 Billion by 2023
The report presents a detailed market analysis including an in-depth analysis of the market drivers, opportunities, challenges, and growth trend mapped across equipment, software, services, application, and geographies.
The rising security concerns, along with the need for highly efficient, time-saving surveillance systems at affordable costs, is one of the pressing matters to be looked upon in the current scenario. The effort to deliver such solutions, along with the growing application across various verticals, is acting as one of the major drivers for the video surveillance industry.
The increasing demand for Video Content Analytics (VCA) and Video Surveillance as a Service (VSaaS), incorporation of artificial intelligence in video surveillance systems, increasing demand of intelligent transportation systems, and integration of surveillance with technologies such as drones and body-worn cameras have been identified as the key opportunities that could escalate the market growth in the coming years.
However, lack of standardization, high initial costs, and threat to data integrity continue to remain the pain points of the market. Moreover, the reduction in the cost of cloud storage solution has surfaced as a key opportunity for service players in the video surveillance market.
Some of the key players identified in the report are Avigilon Corporation (Canada), Axis Communication (U.S.), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), Hanwha Techwin Co. Ltd (Korea), Bosch Security systems (Germany) and Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd. (China), among others.
- Reduced Reliance on Physical Security
- Government Initiatives to Improve Public Safety
- Increased Demand for IP Cameras as a Result of the Ubiquity of the IoT
- Increased Processing Speed due to the Development of System on Chips (SoC)
- Privacy Issues and Threat to Data Integrity
- Demand for Higher Bandwidth and Stronger Network Connection
- Burden of Data Storage for Government Agencies
- Increasing Demand for VSaaS and VCA
- Artificial Intelligence in Video Surveillance
- Increasing Demand for Intelligent Transportation Systems
- Integration of Video Surveillance with Technologies, such as Drones, and Body-worn Cameras
Key questions answered in the report
- What will be the global video surveillance market value by 2023 along with the estimated CAGR?
- What are the driving factors for the global video surveillance market through 2017 to 2023?
- Which factors are impeding the growth of the global video surveillance market?
- How will IP cameras surpass the demands of analog video surveillance systems in the next two years?
- Which storage technology will prove to be the most cost-efficient for video surveillance systems?
- What is the importance of software in video surveillance systems?
- Which application will dominate the global video surveillance application market by 2023?
- Which region will lead the global video surveillance market by 2023?
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Scope & Methodology
2 Market Dynamics
3 Competitive Insights
4 Global Video Surveillance Market Breakdown by Ecosystem
5 Global Video Surveillance Market Breakdown, by Application
6 Global Video Surveillance Market Breakdown, by Region
7 Company Profiles
- Avigilon Corporation
- Axis Communications AB
- Bosch Security Systems
- Cisco Systems, Inc
- Dahua Technology Co., Ltd
- FLIR Systems, Inc
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co., Ltd
- Hanwha Techwin CO., LTD
- Honeywell Security
- Johnson Controls International PLC
- Panasonic Corporation
- The Infinova Group
- Verint Systems Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jwbnbg/global_video?w=4
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900