DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Over-the-top (OTT) Video Services Market, India, 2017-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This study provides a detailed analysis of the OTT video services market in India, including the market opportunity and growth prospects in terms of advertising as well as paid services in viewership and revenue from 2017 to 2022. It illustrates the ecosystem and provides insights of key market participants and company profiles of new entrants, and analyzes the impact of the ongoing price war in telecom services in bringing about a drastic change in the way video is consumed in India. It also provides an overview of consumption patterns in terms of duration spent, content preferences, languages, live sport coverage, and availability of exclusive programming. The rising trend of curating original content and other content strategies is captured in the study.
The OTT video market in India is gradually becoming a mainstream entertainment destination in the midst of growing Internet users. With the rapid commoditization of data and the ongoing price wars, online video streaming is a more feasible option today than ever before. This has led to the influx of many global, local, and independent platforms in the past year that are hoping to capitalize on this vast growth opportunity in the market. As operators optimize their operations with advertising revenues, they are evolving content strategies and marketing effectively to reach the masses. The focus has shifted from the urban youth to mass market, regional audiences across multilingual backgrounds.
Key Issues Addressed
- What is the state of the OTT Video Market in India? What are the key technology trends in the market?
- Which are the leading OTT platforms and what is their market share?
- What is the ARPU across platforms? How much will this grow in the next 5 years?
- What is forecast for the subscriber base and revenue for the industry?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers And Restraints - Total OTT Video Services Market
4. Forecasts And Trends - Total OTT Video Services Market
5. Market Share And Competitive Analysis - Total OTT Video Services Market
6. Growth Opportunities And Companies To Action
7. OTT Video Services - Leading Competitor Profiles
8. New Market Entrants - Online Video Services, India
9. Content Strategies
10. Technology And Trends
11. The Last Word
- ALT Balaji
- Ditto TV
- Eros Now
- Prime Video
- TVF Play
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hdjwfs/india?w=4
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Related Topics: Internet and E-Commerce, Video on Demand